50/50 Lottery / Loterie RULES
- The Hospice SENB Loterie 50/50 Lottery weekly draw is open to the general public and subject to Province of New Brunswick laws and regulations.
- Players must be at least 19 years old to play.
- Players must complete a one-time ticket (Hospice Ticket) and provide contact information.
- Draw process:
– a ballot with the matching number will be placed in the Hospice lottery drum;
– this ballot will remain in the drum indefinitely;
– the player of the number must cancel their number in order to have it removed from the drum; and
– the weekly winning number will be drawn from this drum.
- Players can join the Hospice SENB Loterie 50/50 Lottery at any time.
- Upon registering, players will receive a Hospice SENB Loterie 50/50 Lottery number to be played to enter draws.
- Players may register for more than one number.
- Pre-Pay options:
– 3 months for $24 (12 draws);
– 6 months for $52 (26 draws); or
– 1 year for $104 (52 draws).
- Payment options for Hospice SENB Loterie 50/50 Lottery tickets are:
– cash or debit;
– credit card; or
Receipts are issued when payment is received, whether in person or electronically.
- The Hospice SENB Loterie 50/50 Lottery draws will take place at Boutique Hospice Shoppe (164 Collishaw St., Moncton, NB) every Wednesday.
- When a player’s Hospice SENB Loterie 50/50 Lottery number is drawn and that player has played that week, that player will win HALF the weekly total Hospice SENB Loterie 50/50 Lottery weekly ticket sales as a prize.
- Rollover: If the winning number of a Hospice SENB Loterie 50/50 Lottery draw belongs to an entrant that has not paid his/her weekly $2, the amount will be added to the next weekly draw.
- Winnings will be paid by cheque in the exact name provided on the registration ticket. Winner must pick up cheques at Boutique Hospice Shoppe, 164 Collishaw St. Moncton.
- Winners will be contacted using the information they provide in their registration. It is the responsibility of the player to ensure registration information remains current.
- By registering for the Hospice SENB Loterie 50/50 Lottery, players agree to have their name, ticket number and Jackpot Prize published should their number be drawn. For a roll-over prize, only the number drawn is published.
- All Hospice SENB Loterie 50/50 Lottery winners must produce picture ID to claim their prize.
- Hospice SENB Loterie 50/50 Lottery numbers may be cancelled by written notice. Players may also stop in to Boutique Hospice Shoppe, 164 Collishaw St., Moncton, NB and fill out a cancellation form.
- A Hospice SENB Loterie 50/50 Lottery number not played for fifty-two (52) consecutive weeks will be cancelled. That same number will be re-issued to a new player.
- Claiming the Prize: Every reasonable effort will be made to contact the Hospice SENB Loterie 50/50 Lottery prize winner. Winnings unclaimed after 90 days will be added back to the next Hospice SENB Loterie 50/50 Lottery draw.
- There are no refunds for Hospice SENB Loterie 50/50 Lottery ticket sales.
- The NB Lottery License for the Hospice SENB Loterie 50/50 Lottery is: 170825356002.