- Tablet (donated by Best Buy) for resident to connect with their family abroad
- A day with family and friends in Cape Bimet
- Magic bag to relieve aches
- A toy cat that purrs
- A toy truck for their bedside
- One last visit with their son
- Christmas carolers at the Residence
- A drive to see the holiday lights
- A Bonsai tree
- A special meal with family and friends
- A drive to see the fall foliage
- A visit from Santa Claus
End of Life Wishes Conference - 05/28/2022
On Saturday, May 28th, The End of Life Wishes Committee, part of Hospice SENB, presented their first annual End of Life Wishes Conference at St. Andrew’s Presbyterian Church, 77 Hildegard Dr., Moncton, NB.
Kirstin Shortt, Chair of the Committee and Hospice SENB Board Member, along with Cindy MacTavish, Committee Member, welcomed guests to present the importance of hospice care in Southeastern New Brunswick and granting last wishes.
Over 50 people attended the event and others throughout the province joined via zoom.
Each of the presentations are available below!